Subject: Donald Trump's Urgent Letter to You
From: "Donald Trump News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:30:00 -0400

<http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/2116071/1001/> 

*Urgent Message from Donald J. Trump* 

Dear Friend, 

Are you ready to Make America Great Again? 

Since I announced my candidacy for the Republican nomination for
president I have soared to first place in the polls, defying the
mainstream media and the GOP establishment. 

*I am rising in the polls because of you *– and the fact that I am
offering the American people an alternative to the inept career
politicians who talk big but never produce results. 

I have a long track record of producing big results. Very big results. 

Frankly, I am running for president because *I hate seeing what is
happening to America *– the country I love so much. 

I am sick and tired of China and Mexico and all other countries
beating us at the negotiating table – getting one-sided trade deals
from Washington officials. 

They have been letting these countries rip off our jobs, killing our
potential for economic growth. 

*Let's face it, America is in deep trouble.* 

We are a laughingstock around the globe as our incompetent leaders
like Obama and Hillary Clinton get outmaneuvered. 

Our economy is a disaster. 

I think the American people are ready for some hard truths. 

You know I call it the way I see it. 

Thanks to Obama, the American dream is dead. 

But I can bring it back – bigger and better and stronger than ever
before. 

A few weeks ago the political establishment went crazy when I pointed
out the fact that some illegal aliens from Mexico, being pushed into
our country by the Mexican government, are bringing crime, drugs and
murder to the United States. 

The media tried to smear me, claiming I was "racist" and that I
attacked the Mexican people. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

I forced the media to focus on a *number of horrific crimes in which
U.S. citizens were killed by illegal immigrants* who got into the
country because our borders are so porous practically anyone can walk
into the United States. 

In the face of this media onslaught, my poll numbers actually went up. 

I even pulled well ahead of Jeb Bush, the supposed "front-runner." 

*Bush is a weak and ineffective leader who would merely preside over
the continued decline of this country. If he gets the nomination, we
lose in 2016.* 

I am very critical of John McCain's record in the U.S. Senate. He has
done little to help veterans. 

John McCain has been in the Senate for 30 years and worked closely
with Senator Bernie Sanders to pass legislation to ensure that no one
was held responsible for the scandal at Obama's Veterans
Administration, in which over 1,000 of our veterans died waiting for
medical care. 

Ironically many of these veterans died in the VA hospital in Phoenix,
Arizona – McCain's home state! 

It's just like Benghazi – incompetent and pathetic officials screw up,
then Americans die . . . and no one in Washington is held responsible. 

My concern is for all those men and women who served this country. 

As president, I would build the finest Veterans Hospital system in the
world where our veterans would have universal access – and I will do
it for far less in tax dollars than we are spending now on our
disgraceful broken Veterans Administration health care system. 

The political establishment is in shock over the way I have taken the
lead in the presidential race – and they are scared to death. 

*I am not afraid – I know Americans like you are with me.* 

Because my campaign will be funded mostly with my own money, the
Washington insiders know that the lobbyists and special interests will
have no influence in a Trump administration. 

The special interests know you can't "buy" me. 

As I have traveled across the country I have met thousands of
Americans who want to join our crusade. Actually, some people are
calling it a movement. 

The media, however, wants to claim that I have no grass-roots support. 

I want to prove them wrong.* I am asking you to stand with me and join
with me today.* 

I believe so much in this campaign and that we can Make America Great
Again, that I will match dollar-for-dollar every dollar donated by
people like you. 

If you will send a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more *I
will personally match whatever gift you give.* 

If you can send $500, $1,000 or more, I will also match that. 

*Show your support – Go Here Now
<http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/2116071/1002/>* 

*I want to show the liberal media that not since the days of Ronald
Reagan* has there been such a grass-roots movement of people ready to
transform our party and our country. 

My #1 goal is to create the greatest economic boom in American
history, to unleash the incredible spirit of free enterprise in this
country – get America moving again! 

I have been tremendously blessed in this country. 

I want all American families to share in the great economic
opportunities this country offers. 

I am very rich and I created something very special. 

I want to make you and the American people rich. 

I have no doubt the liberal media and the GOP establishment will
continue to attack me. 

But, make no mistake, *I will never back down or apologize* in the
fight to make America great again. 

Stand with me today and send a powerful message to the establishment
by supporting my campaign 

*Please rush me your answer today – Go Here Now.
<http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/2116071/1003/>* 

Sincerely,

*Donald J. Trump* 

*P.S.* I so strongly believe in what I am doing that I am willing to
match every dollar you contribute to my campaign. Jeb Bush just raised
over $100 million from Washington insiders. His donors are not
donating to me because they can't own me. Show America you want to
join me in taking back Washington – *Go Here Now* 
<http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/2116071/1004/> 

Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You received this *Donald Trump News* email because you subscribed to
it or someone forwarded it to you. 

Recommend *Donald Trump News* <http://news.reaganreports.com/invite/2/0/576959877/5522079/2072035/18001/267/>
to a friend or unsubscribe <http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/2106082/1/?f566cc7b=NTc2OTU5ODc3LmNjNzVhMGYyNjFhMThlNzY0NWUyZGU4N2NkOTkwMGY4&e5e2987d=NTUyMjA3OQ%3d%3d&3e076d18=bWFwc0BjaGFzZWdhbGxlcnljb25uZWN0Lm9yZw%3d%3d&c73c8e04=ZG9uYWxkX3RydW1wX25ld3M%3d&x=faa217ed> from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View
our policy <http://news.reaganreports.com/t/5522079/576959877/712060/2001/>. 

This email was sent by:
*Donald Trump News*
1501 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 104
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 USA